Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MY DNC Trip - Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well did not expose myself to too much yesterday. On the way to dinner it was apparent something was happening. There were 4 traffic police at one intersection.

Once again I was fascinated by the people in blue and was gawking. All of a sudden there was a police car speeding down the one way street going the wrong way and toward the street corner where I was waiting to cross.

Sure enough there was a riot.

Not very busy downtown. There are vendors and jokesters sharing and selling their views. One guy had a Clinton mask and parked car with other political heads. I'll post the picture.

Rumor has it that George Clooney and Brad Pitt are hanging out at Larimer Square (perhaps Osteria Bucco). Go find them Jean!!

'Tis all for now.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter