Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My DNC Trip - Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I forgot to mention that I met MPR's political reporter Tom Scheck yesterdy morning. We were on the same light rail train and walked and talked a bit.

What a greeting last night exiting the light rail bus (Line D at Englewood). There was about 8 police and canine unit standing at the platform. Hmmm.

Those 3 meth heads threatened to kill Obama; losers. Got to see a couple other meth head on the light rail. Wasn't feeling safe until we exited and greeted by the men in blue. I told them they seem to be every where I go. One responded that that was good.

Bought 3 buttons (3 for $10) 1) Warhol design of Obama, 2) the right men at the right time and 3) gotta love Obama.

Well, let's see what today brings.

Peace.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter